Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

Simply the best

It was perfect, not too long, not to short. The lack of animation just added to its hilariousness and I'm picky about what I watch on Newgrounds. This was worth it. I watched it over and over again and have been showing it to friends. The funniest thing I've seen on NG so far.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

love it

I don't know what it is... the crappy animation or the freaky expressions but... that was awesome!

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

grow up guys

You shouldn't review it based on the media type. If he's allowed to post it then what's the problem. Don't review it if you don't like video. It was creative but I did get a bit bored halfway through. Definitely aimed toward guitar hero fans.
Reviewing this movie on the basis of its format is like say... reviewing a movie because of its atheistic content.

Hippolyta Hippolyta

Wow, just wow

It's so simple yet so addicting. I like the random variety of traps, it keeps the game from getting nauseatingly boring like so many I've played before this one. You have really accomplished something by creating a game that doesn't make me physical ill with repetitive tasks! I have a short attention span but I see myself coming back to this game anytime I need to relax. Yes, I said relax. This game is oddly relaxing. The animation is smooth, the art is beautiful, and the concept is simple and clean. It really hard in the sense that it's hard to figure out, but it is a welcome challenge. I have to admit, I would pay for a game like this if it were for example, offered as an independent game on xbox live. Great job and keep up the good work!

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

Awesome but

You can pretty much keep going forever if you just keep clicking on the ninjas and then do the kick. Ninjas fill your power up.
So far my score is 858799530 but I got sick of clicking on ninjas so I stopped. He kept going higher and higher.
It would be nice if there were more things to see past the stars.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Very entertaining

I was actually really getting into it, and then it ended. Oh well.
This game was pretty addicting and really had nothing wrong with it.
The only annoying this is really, as pointed out, that the cat gets stuck. It does free itself eventually and I have yet to need to press the reset button.
I like the power ups, they made the game. I would like to see more like this in the future.

Dying Dying

interesting

looks just like something I drew the other day! Maybe there's a psychic link in the air.