Hippolyta Hippolyta

Wow, just wow

It's so simple yet so addicting. I like the random variety of traps, it keeps the game from getting nauseatingly boring like so many I've played before this one. You have really accomplished something by creating a game that doesn't make me physical ill with repetitive tasks! I have a short attention span but I see myself coming back to this game anytime I need to relax. Yes, I said relax. This game is oddly relaxing. The animation is smooth, the art is beautiful, and the concept is simple and clean. It really hard in the sense that it's hard to figure out, but it is a welcome challenge. I have to admit, I would pay for a game like this if it were for example, offered as an independent game on xbox live. Great job and keep up the good work!

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

Awesome but

You can pretty much keep going forever if you just keep clicking on the ninjas and then do the kick. Ninjas fill your power up.
So far my score is 858799530 but I got sick of clicking on ninjas so I stopped. He kept going higher and higher.
It would be nice if there were more things to see past the stars.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Very entertaining

I was actually really getting into it, and then it ended. Oh well.
This game was pretty addicting and really had nothing wrong with it.
The only annoying this is really, as pointed out, that the cat gets stuck. It does free itself eventually and I have yet to need to press the reset button.
I like the power ups, they made the game. I would like to see more like this in the future.

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Pretty addicting

...but the paid content is annoying. I can't accidentally right click on the flash game because it freezes Firefox and I have to open instance of it to unlock it. For some reason I am unable to click on items to be upgraded when I have a weapon selected. Never cared about the paid content, but wish we could remove the ad for it... maybe I can find a way to block it, I don't know.
Just don't post paid content on Newgrounds... there are a lot better games on here that never dared to try and sell its content (unless they got famous and managed to get a game out with a console!).

AXIT AXIT

It's allright

I do have to agree that your flash shouldn't be glitching up for some people -- that's just as important in regards to rating your flash as the actual quality of the game. I had this problem too and had to use another computer to get it to run. Please don't attack anyone that may give you a bad review -- it is just their opinion. And this is mine... I did get a bit bored, not because of the difficulty, but because it just didn't catch my interest. Hope you can fix the bugs in it. It will definitely help you avoid these low scores you're getting. Just a little fix and you should be good to go. Good luck.

OctoFlash responds:

it's okay that it's boring to you, i respect your opinion but i do NOT accept reviews that tell me that my coding is wrong just because it doesn't work on their computers! it has nothing to do with the coding.

Photo King Photo King

Was a bit frustrating but cute

I might try it on my wii browser to see how it looks. You should try making wii browser compatible games. They're pretty cool. I eventually just skipped the fish one.

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

I didn't think I was gonna be into it but oooh

I'm not a big tactics game fan but haha I like this one because I can go check on my focaccia in the oven while I'm playing and I love the pause button. It's actually quite entertaining if it weren't for the fact that my computer overheated I woulda played all day!

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

eeehm... ok?

lol, it's free, thats all that counts. :p

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

thats it?

now now you have to compete here with intestine removing baby slaughtering competition here. you can't beat a ninja ripping out a woman's internal organs with this? and where's the sex?

Vertigo Sunrise IV Vertigo Sunrise IV

>_< omg

Maybe I'd like it more if I had more time on my hands but uhm... lol kinda frustrating especially if ur dyxlexic.