Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

Simply the best

It was perfect, not too long, not to short. The lack of animation just added to its hilariousness and I'm picky about what I watch on Newgrounds. This was worth it. I watched it over and over again and have been showing it to friends. The funniest thing I've seen on NG so far.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

love it

I don't know what it is... the crappy animation or the freaky expressions but... that was awesome!

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

grow up guys

You shouldn't review it based on the media type. If he's allowed to post it then what's the problem. Don't review it if you don't like video. It was creative but I did get a bit bored halfway through. Definitely aimed toward guitar hero fans.
Reviewing this movie on the basis of its format is like say... reviewing a movie because of its atheistic content.

PALADIN episode 5 part 1 PALADIN episode 5 part 1

now i just wish i could watch it

is there anywhere i could download it to watch it? it's like 120 degrees in here and my computer keeps exploding. :D

Phoenix Wrong: Green Wing Phoenix Wrong: Green Wing

I NEED MORE!!!

:O... and I really need to see this Green Wing show...

Clock Suckers Trailer Clock Suckers Trailer

luv this show

but... for some reason something strikes me as odd.... I was sure this had to be a trailer for Spiderman 4...
Phew, thank Bunny it ain't!

Clock Suckers Episode 4 Clock Suckers Episode 4

i cant breatheeeeee

I can't believe you spoofed that stupid video of that reporter falling off the grape platform ahahah! OMG XD awesome best ever.

An Ingus PSA: Drugs An Ingus PSA: Drugs

Totally 80s!

Nice haha. I swear I saw that 80s punk somewhere.

Tales from Mod Meat 07 Tales from Mod Meat 07

I love newgrounds

Because it's free!!! :D Luv and payce and there's a chocolate cake in the oven. Come all. Let's eat.
Oh, wait... the submission? It's uh.... making me want to submit my flash animation which seemed to be popular with 5 year olds on *insert random video website here*. :D!!!!

Hey Kids, Don't Smoke! Hey Kids, Don't Smoke!

lol nice

ignore them. half the people here can't animate a line.